The end of summer is now unavoidable. Here are a few simple ways to keep your favorite warm weather clothes alive for a bit longer....
- Use scarves and handkerchiefs to give substance to light summer outfits. Wear them long and loose or tied around the neck “cowboy style.”
- Add a cute fedora, bowler, or newsboy cap to freshen up a summer dress.
- Layer, layer, layer: long sweaters over tiny tanks and dresses.
- Replace flip-flops with fringed or leather boots and loafers for cooler weather.
- Add rich hued accessories to any of your summer favorites.
- Grab one of this season's simple, cropped jackets to layer over flowy summer dresses.
- Add a vest over any simple summer tee and combine with skinny jeans to create a cute fall look
- And if all else fails, add tights and leggings to any summer dress for an inexpensive and easy, updated fall look!
(Note: All items are available at Jupe Boutique.)