Tuesday, June 29, 2010

MINK PINK Floral "Ashley Sundress"

Flight and hotel booked? Check. Friends, family or boyfriend in tow? Check. Bags packed? Questionable. Haven't found that perfect piece you need to look super cute on this year's summer vacay? Although Jupe has a ton of great options to choose from, one of my personal favs right now is the "Ashley Sundress" from MINK PINK.



The colors of this piece scream summer! Although you can wear it almost anywhere your travels take you, it would be ideal for a picnic on the beach, garden party, brunch, rehearsal dinner, elegant BBQ party, or causal dinner.

The design and structure of this dress make it a great piece to throw on and go! Its print speaks for itself, so with slight accessorizing and hot heels you can look put together with little effort.

I actually love this dress so much that I recently purchased it and rocked it during a wine tour in Canada! Not only did I get a ton of compliments, but it was super breezy and comfortable. Come get yours at Jupe today, I know you will adore it as much as I do!

No comments: