Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Shine on..

There is nothing that I love more than wearing two completely contrasting styles together. I love menswear and lace, a cargo jacket over a flirty dress, and mixing prints. Two things that are so "wrong" together can often be just right. So it comes as no surprise that this sweatshirt is just up my alley. A comfortable sweatshirt and shiny sequins in one? Shine, uh I mean, sign me up!


Not sure how to wear it? We have a few ideas for you:

For daytime: pair with ripped boyfriend jeans and colored Chuck Taylors. Add a big, simple tote for all of your daily essentials.

For a night out: pair with ultra skinny black denim and sky high black pumps. A simple pair of hoops, a bright colored clutch, and a bright red lip will be the perfect finishing touches.

No comments: