Wednesday, July 8, 2009

"I'll never wear that!"

Have you ever seen a trend and sworn if off telling yourself that you will never, ever wear it? I have amany times: skinny jeans, high waisted skirts, and most recently it was jumpers and rompers. I hate to admit that more than once I have tried and loved a few of these styles. I can't live without my skinny jeans tucked into my boots in the fall and nothing makes me feel more polished than a high waisted skirt. I don't feel like like I'm taking a risk in these clothes, I feel great in them. We just received the cutest bohemian jumper at the store. It has a halter, keyhole neckline and cute neutral embroidery on black cotton body. (Picture soon! I promise) It's cute and breezy. I tried it on and am in love. I never, ever thought that I would be a romper girl, but with flip flops and a gold cuff on a sunny day I think that it might work. Add a just back from the beach glow and some ocean curly hair, it could be just right. Has this ever happened to you? Have you ever sworn off a trend just to find that it might actually suit you perfectly?

No comments: